The most difficult thing about these photos is that we had to take them at school. I think with the creativity of our group, we could have came up with a whole lot of better ideas and photos if we were able to take them in other places. Also, there were a few people who wanted to express their ideas, and no one else wanted to listen and everyone just went along with the flow. This picture turned out great, but, it could have been alot better. The next time I am in a large group picture, and no one wants to take the role of leader, I am going to step up to it. Taking pictures should be fun, and i feel as though everyone in the picture should have a say in the matter, but this project was boring.Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Group Collaboration
The most difficult thing about these photos is that we had to take them at school. I think with the creativity of our group, we could have came up with a whole lot of better ideas and photos if we were able to take them in other places. Also, there were a few people who wanted to express their ideas, and no one else wanted to listen and everyone just went along with the flow. This picture turned out great, but, it could have been alot better. The next time I am in a large group picture, and no one wants to take the role of leader, I am going to step up to it. Taking pictures should be fun, and i feel as though everyone in the picture should have a say in the matter, but this project was boring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment