Thursday, November 13, 2008

Haunted Chavez

Well, this is my Haunted Chavez project. I didn't end up following the specific criteria, but I still have no regret in what I did with this project. The class spent about two weeks preparing for the Haunted Chavez project. We spent that time learning how to do certain things that would come in handy for what was expected of us. When Ms. Cook released the information on the project to us, my first idea would have been really awesome. I wanted to have about a dozen people in the back of the school, walking towards the school like zombies. It was a good idea at first. But then other things popped up. The only real issue I had with this was, it had to be done at school. With that, I was forced to hold back alot of creativity. So I made the best of it. I took some pictures for Halloween, just for personal memories, and ended up using them for this project. My Theatre Arts teacher, Mr. Troop took this picture of me, Midge(Eva), and Ghetto Neighbor(Lionel) in our schools auditorium. Instead of showing someone being terrorized at Chavez, I decided to show how this campus is truly haunted. I hope you like this picture, I sure do, have a great day.
Credits:Troop,Midge,Ghetto Neighbor,Redneck Reeves,The Cesar Chavez Offending Shadows Theatre Co. Auditorium.

No comments: