Thursday, November 13, 2008

Critique: Parkeharrison's "Guardian"

In the middle of what was once a forest is a man in a suit, frantically balancing on two tree branches. His arms are trapped in a bundle of old tree limbs. He peers downward to the forest floor, which is infested by branches, stumps, leaves, and twigs looking back at him with the fierceness of spikes, warning the man to stay where he is. In the background comes forth a solid blank wall of depressing white fog. Soon it will swallow this man and his itchy situation will only become worse. So much as a glance at this image brings a shiver of chilling cold anguish to the spine of whoever is beholding this creatively amazing work of art.


2 comments:

Miss Cook said...

Brilliantly artistic! I wanted you to keep writing, I wanted more. Your description is excellent, and your interpretation is definitley beginning to take shape. However you don't want to leave out the analysis. But for the moment, I love your descriptive venacular. Well written.

Mistie said...

I really like your diction in here. Your choice of words really make the intire thing just pop out with creativity and If I hadn't seen this picture before, with your discribtion I read I would be dieing to see this picture. Good Job!