When I look at this picture, I think of all those old zombie movies from the 1970's. How those monsters look all whacked out from head to toe. It also makes me think of some images I have seen in my head from the past. There was nothing but darkness and i was trying hard to see the slightest bit of anything possible. There just wasnt any light at all, but suddenly without warning, a demon's face is highlited and seems to be peering back at me. It was scary, and so is this.Friday, October 24, 2008
Scary Expressions
When I look at this picture, I think of all those old zombie movies from the 1970's. How those monsters look all whacked out from head to toe. It also makes me think of some images I have seen in my head from the past. There was nothing but darkness and i was trying hard to see the slightest bit of anything possible. There just wasnt any light at all, but suddenly without warning, a demon's face is highlited and seems to be peering back at me. It was scary, and so is this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment