Thursday, September 11, 2008

Compositional Trick #4 Extreme Angles


This is an Extreme Angle photo of my class partner, Mistie. I had her sit in this small corner of our school's auditorium and look down. I stood above her to take the picture. What i like about this is the patterns of the floor against the wall and Miste. To improve this picture i probably could have stood on a chair to get a better angle. The extreme angle photographs allows me to think in a new way, how can I make my audience see this in an unusual way?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo, Bub! You still have taken some of the best pictures I have ever seen.

-Dad

Anonymous said...

I think it would be better if she was more in the corner. Like...completly in the corner. That would be dope ish.
I like it in black and white. Color wouldn't have been as good