Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Graduation Program

With my Program cover, I think it turned out quite well. The order of things and the layout is great along with the simplicity of it all. I like the square-ness of this project. If we were to do another one of these, I would not use all of the school colors, i think it is plain and looks like everyone else's. When we started these programs, I figured most students woulndn't do the school spirit thing... I was wrong. This graphic design thing isn't for me. I just dont like it very much, but then again I still don't understand photoshop a whole lot. This project was quite easy for me, because I followed the criteria and just wanted it to be simple. One of the most important aspects of graphic design is to know exactly who you are targetting for an audience. The advice i would give to next year's class is to pay attention to ALL of the tools along the way. They will come in handy.

No comments: